

Der er simpelthen det mest herlige vejr i det nordjydske, og jeg nyder hvert minut af det varme og vældig solrige forår!! Vi ved jo aldrig, hvor meget sol og sommer vi får, det er altid så spændende i "lille" Danmark!! Midt i dette - har jeg besluttet, at nu ville jeg også lave min egen lille blog!! Jeg elsker at kigge rundt i andres blog, og se hvad de går og laver eller få inspiration til scrapbooking projekter!! Også en del af mine fantastiske pennevenner har efterhånden fået deres egen blog, så nu er i også meget velkommen her hos "mig"!! Jeg tror, at meget af bloggen vil blive om scrapbooking, men det siger jo også lidt om mit liv!!
It is really the most wonderful weather here in the north of Jylland, and I'm truly enjoying every moment of our warm and sunny spring!! Here in Denmark, we never know, how our summer turns out!! Right now - I decided to start my own little blog! I love watching all the blogs out here, see what they are doing and especially get a bit of inspiration for my scrap booking!! Some of my amazing penpals have also got their own blogs, so now you're also welcome by "me"!! I think, that this blog will be a lot about scrapbooking, but it tells a bit about me too!!
It is really the most wonderful weather here in the north of Jylland, and I'm truly enjoying every moment of our warm and sunny spring!! Here in Denmark, we never know, how our summer turns out!! Right now - I decided to start my own little blog! I love watching all the blogs out here, see what they are doing and especially get a bit of inspiration for my scrap booking!! Some of my amazing penpals have also got their own blogs, so now you're also welcome by "me"!! I think, that this blog will be a lot about scrapbooking, but it tells a bit about me too!!


1 kommentar:
Hej Ulla! Vilken fin blogg du har gjort! Jag kommer säkert att titta in lite nu som då!
Härliga bilder du visar!
Ha det fint!!!
Många kramar Marika
Send en kommentar