Jeg er Ulla fra Hjørring i det Nordjydske. Jeg er gift med Anders og mor til Alexander & Emma. Mit arbejde er indenfor ældreplejen, et hårdt og dejligt job!! Bloggen vil hovedsageligt handle om mine skønne fritids-interesser:
scrap booking & det kreative.., brevvenner gennem mange år, gode bøger & film og selvfølgelig min familie!!
BELLAMIO. I'm Ulla from Hjørring in the north of Jutland. I'm married to Anders, and mom to Alexander & Emma. I work with elderly people, quite a hard and lovely job. This blog will mainly be about my interests: scrap booking and creative things, penpals around the world for many years, good books and movies and of course my family!!
3 kommentarer:
hvor er hun smuk♥
Oh my God...how beautiful she is! And she looks like a real teenager already! Wow! Amazing photos!!!!
Hugs,
Martina
Emma has grown so much, she's a beautiful young girl now, incredible! And she looks very much like you, Ulla!
Hugs, Vicky
Send en kommentar